Monday, September 3, 2012

47. Kinda Impression Time

I never tried show off, but sometimes unknowingly we will try to impress some important personnel in life. Overall I’m not, but 10% of my senses are trying to thrill my mom in la.

Its time to show her my cooking expertise.
Tried one new dose recipe, ‘Tomato Dosa’, it came out unexpectedly tasty and yummy, thanks to Mahima for this crispy yummy recipe. Scored few points finally ;)

Making tomato dosa is so easy and instant batter preparation makes life easier.
Grind sooji, tomato, curds, ginger, green mirchi and add curry leaves, jeera and few red chilli flakes and thus the batter prepared. Spread this grinded batter on heated tawa and wait for few minutes, and lastly crispy tomato dosa is ready. 
Check out the pics.....






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment