Monday, September 24, 2012

64. South Coast Plaza

Had a evening out @ the mall which is 6 miles away from my place, where I usually shop. This striking shopping complex attracts any age group. One can find each and every top brand of all sorts. The framework of the mall just amazes me.

Whenever I go there, feels like “I’m in the middle of top designers and all are watching me”.....kinda inspirational vibes I receive in the mall.
Each brand has its own signature and significance kissed by its designers. When I brush the product, feel like handshaken by its illustrator(creator).  

I will be filled with spirit and enthu after the mall browsing. Its one of the place which takes off my inner blocks and uplifts me.
Pics of the mall will be uploaded soon.....









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment