Thursday, December 13, 2012

84. Couple who Kicked the 2nd Wedding Anniversary......

Finally 12/12/12 became my 2nd wedding anniversary.....It never feels like we completed 2 years of marriage.
Wedding is a thing where I stopped thinking of me and started thinking of Darpan. Its kind of ‘I’ becoming ‘We’. Accepting this ‘We’ was kind of worried me before I met Darpan. Now I’m actually enjoying it.
Accepting the responsibilities and living with it is the important thing in one's life. This will start for each of us in different stages. For me it all started with wedding. Its a great change I can see my self.
The one more important thing I learnt in these two years is, arguing and irritating Darpan when I get a chance...........Try this, you will have real fun …....




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment