Thursday, December 13, 2012

85. Buddies - 2

The life is full when you have loved ones around you. Friends are  one who cross our life in every level.
Meeting them and recalling old days and going back is amazing. Each and every meet is new experience and feels a fresh start.
Madhu is one of my best pal from childhood. I have got her influence in most of my charisma. The most optimistic person I ever came across. Her perseverance of life always thrills and reboots me. Every time I meet her its kinda acceding something new with her. A childhood friend with whom I played mischievous is a doc and now telling me health tips and becoming a handy close doc is totally awesome
It was a lovely time I had with you after a long time Madhu......our short trip to Chitradurga for shopping was real fun. Hope to see you next time with full amalgamation.....


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment