Wednesday, August 8, 2012

30. Swaad by AID

A mini food festival by Association for India’s Development(AID) was quite cute and good. It was the organization's first anniversary too.

The Saturday evening began with visually thrilled superhero movie followed with Swaad. Though I entered the gathering with high expectations on variety of dishes, I enjoyed my mini plate of handful dishes with pleasant live music presented by few of the members of AID. Loved the female vocalist Bhavana. Her hymns from Bombay and Parineeti were excellent.

Though I spent short time with them, I felt as if I’m in India. Organisations like this indirectly gives a great support to our nations development.
Thoughtful work by quite a group of good samaritans.

Check about AID @ http://tamu.aidindia.org/

Was able to catch few of the mobile clicks. Hope you like them.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment