Tuesday, August 21, 2012

39. Freebie Pase Doodle

Sometimes a piece of work comes without preparation. A proper mood, a piece of paper and pencil fills the plane canvas with some beautiful design. Finally that scrap conveys assumptions to our sense, but here it reflects my emotions, my thoughts of that moment.

This scrap becomes one of the memorable times when I look back in future. My each page of sketchbook is filled with such many moment and one can see my all inner shades while flipping the pages.

Here comes one of such doodle which reflected recently on my sketchbook leaf.
I wanted to design mine and Darpan's name, but later chose to design first letters of our names. I kinda in very good mood that fine Sunday, and I finished it in few hours.
Hope you like it.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment