Monday, August 13, 2012

33. Orange County Fair

A bright sunny Saturday in OC Fair. The day was fully filled with fun roaming shopping with friends.
Had got into ride after many years and it was total fun. Rides are kind of seeing nature in all views as possible.

This is my first fair in US. I kinda missed my childhood and home town fairs which usually took place during Ganesha and Dussehra festival and I used to hang there with my family every year without missing.
When I got tempted for foodie stuff in Fair, I badly missed my childhood fairs and the chats and fair foodies.

Amazing shopping place for accessories and stuff. I had bought Chinese umbrella and fan which I was dreaming to buy after watching The Blue Umbrella movie. Finally my thirst for blue umbrella quenched in OC Fair. Check out the pics of beautiful day.










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment