Wednesday, August 22, 2012

40. Sidney Sheldon

I’m not a voracious reader, but I like reading. Sidney Sheldon is one of my favorite author. I started skimming his books from college times. One of my friend suggested me to check Sidney’s novel, when I first thought of reading.
His novels are filled with feminine energy, which make me feel, “uh h I’m capable of many things”.....

When I first thought of reading novels back in 2003, I never knew I can stick to reading.. After reading my first novel ‘The Best Laid Plans’  I attained what novels are and how they influence on some stranger who reads it.

From then, reading became my habit exploring works of many authors. I read most of Sidney’s books, and even now sometimes I chose his books to read.

I’m always thankful to Sidney Sheldon, who inspired in continuing my reading habit.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment